Moments of Happiness
I don’t know how it is with you, but happiness for me is no everlasting thing. I have work, I am in good health (knock on wood), I have some good friends, yes. But there are a lot of things to plan and organize, there are some people hard to bear with and up to now there was nothing that could be described as summer.
But there are those precious moments of happiness:
- the walk through the park in the early morning when the air is fresh and the sky is still blue and without clouds;
- the dark red roses on the way from the bus stop to the office;
- the moment when a problem is solved which I was not sure about whether I could solve it or not;
- listening to a wonderful piece of music on youtube while preparing a blog post for Squidoo music;
- the smile on the face of a colleague.
It is so important to notice these moments of happiness, to keep them in your mind and to be thankful for them!