Some Blog Posts which caught my Attention
I must admit that I have subscribed to a load of blogs, and I deal with that load in different ways:
- I first scan the titles. And then, with some blogs, I hit the DELETE button.
- I then scan the content. I then, with many blogs, I hit the DELETE button.
- I read the blog posts which remain. I really read them, every single sentence and every word. Sometimes I even print them. I do this because they touch me, because I feel a connection between what they are saying, telling, showing, describing and my own reality.
By going through my subscriptions this weekend, I found four blog articles which – for me – belong to category 3, and I want to share them with you:
- Extreme All-or-Nothing and Your Other Three Tires: This article made me think about how I would react in case I would not be able to reach my goal of writing 50 Squidoo lenses till the end of the year – would I give up writing lenses one and for all? Would I be terribly disappointed? Hmmm.
- How to Flourish: 17 Quotes on Living, Being and Doing: Every one of those 17 quotes makes you think, even meditate upon. I love quotes in general because they are so full of wisdom, and I love those 17 as well.
- Daily Drawings – Stare II: Esther Wilson publishes her drawings in daily blogposts, and this simply caught my eye. Have a look around and you may find other fascinating drawings!
- 100 Reasons to Love Writing Lists: Joanna Young has openend a Blog about Journal Writing to which I subscribed at once. This blog post really fascinates me – I would have never thought of writing down lists in my journal as a means to get things sorted out. Well I must have a try…
I hope you will enjoy my reading recommendations!
By the way, how do you deal with the load of blogs you have subscribed to?